Our Abu Dhabi City Tour takes you to Yas Island, Ferrari world, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is one of the best mosques in the UAE that can be visited by non-Muslims. Heritage Village that offers a glimpse into traditional Bedouin life and museum of Abu Dhabi that serves a window to the regions' past.
It is located off the Emirati mainland. The capital city of Abu Dhabi is an island city in the gorgeous Persian Gulf which is surrounded by crystal clear turquoise waters and home to an abundance of natural beauty and also landmarks that will take your breath away. No trip to the Emirates is complete without some Abu Dhabi sightseeing.
Whether you’re looking for an Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai, a day trip, or a big bus guided tour, TripOnGo has packages for all your needs. Take a tour with Ferrari World trips for that unforgettable adrenaline rush, or a Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque tour that’s guaranteed to be a spiritual experience for the senses. But that’s not all: take the Abu Dhabi palace tour to get a taste of the rich, cultural sites, and don’t forget to enjoy the world-famous works of art waiting for you at the Abu Dhabi Louvre.
Whether you want to visit Abu Dhabi to relax among its numerous reservations and gardens, or to nourish your soul with art, or for the excitement of Ferrari World, or to experience it all, TripOnGo has something for you—just click here to find the package right for you.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Ferrari World (Stopover)
- Date market (Stopover)
- Drive through Corniche with a Photo stop
- Emirates Palace Hotel (Photo stop)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Drop off at your Hotel
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned to your Account within 15 working day
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate
- Please make sure that your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Entry will be restricted if guests wear Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing
- The pickup / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location
- Guest just always need to follow appropriate dress code, no drinking/eating/chewing gum in public. Grand Mosque is not available during Fridays
- Park Entry
- Product Code: 005
- Availability: In Stock
- AED 900.00
- Ex Tax: AED 700.00