Global Village in Dubai is located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) Dubai. It combines cultures of 90 countries across the world at one place. It claims to be the world's largest tourism, leisure, shopping and entertainment project.
Each year from October to April, millions flock to the ever-popular Global Village.
Whether you’re coming for the thrilling funfair rides, the food, the nightly cultural entertainment or the authentic shopping, Global Village has something for everyone. You’ll find more than 75 countries within over 25 lavish pavilions showcasing their local products. Sample delicious honey from Yemen or buy exquisite carpets from Iran and Afghanistan, argan oil from Morocco, engraved necklaces from Spain and dried fruits from Thailand.
Each pavilion, from Egypt to Italy, Vietnam to Oman, transports visitors to the country through smell, sound and colorful decorations. No two pavilions are the same, setting visitors on a true global adventure. The entertainment also showcases the world with nightly concerts, featuring artists that serve up a mix of magic, music and comedy on the World Culture Stage. And don't miss tasty treats from around the world at the many restaurants, cafes and street food kiosks.
- Admission to Global Village
- Experience the Cultural Entertainment with unlimited fun
- Enjoy the Food, Souvenirs, Shopping, Rides (At your own cost)
- These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled
- Children under 3 years will be considered as Infant and entry will be free of cost
- Above age 3 - 65 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate
- Product Code: 052
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: AED 15.00
Tags: Global Village Dubai