Surround yourself with sea life in a jaw-dropping walk through the glass tunnels of The Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis, The Palm. Sharks, stingrays, piranhas, lobsters, and the tiniest of seahorses are just some of the creatures you'll come face-to-fin with in this spellbinding underwater world.
What to expect
The legend of Atlantis truly comes alive amidst the intriguing passageways and tunnels of The Lost Chambers Aquarium. With over 20 marine exhibits to explore, containing over 65,000 aquatic animals, including piranhas, giant arapaima’s, jellyfish and many more, Atlantis is home to the largest open-air marine habitat in the Middle East. Through the Lost Chambers Aquarium, the fascinating myth becomes a spectacular reality where guests can experience a true sense of wonder at a remarkable underwater world. A fantastic environment for a family day out, school trip or special event.
Things to look out for
- Enjoy unlimited access to Lost Chamber Aquarium
- Make the most of its mix of heart-racing, milder, and kid-specific rides
- See over 65000 distinct marine animals
- Chances to see marine experts dive and feed sharks
- These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled
- Children under 2 years will be allowed free of charge
- Children below 1.2 meters height will be considered as child and charged child rate
- Product Code: 199
- Availability: In Stock
- AED 115.00
- Ex Tax: AED 100.00