The Wild Wadi Water Park is an outdoor water park in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. ... Wild Wadi has a heated/cooled wave pool, multiple water slides and two artificial surfing machines.
We thanks to Dubai`s warm weather that the Wild Wadi Water Parks is one of the best water parks you’ll find anywhere in the world. It is a popular ticket at anytime of the year. The true Arabian water experience is sitting right on the shore of the city’s iconic Burj Al Arab. Wild Wadi is themed around the tale of classic Arabian character Juha and it offers a variety of pulsating rides, slides and activities for all ages. If relaxation is your tonic, the gentle Wave Pool is a great way to rock away the day or you can hire a private cabana for some quiet downtime at the Lazy River.
Kids will want to explore Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon, a giant playground which is offering a number of different slides. The giant tipping bucket is guaranteed to leave you drenched if it will happen to be standing anywhere nearby. For something with a bit more tempo and excitement, there are a number of speed slides to tempt you from your lounge chair. You will try your hand at the Flood River Flyer or test your limits on the Jumeirah Sceirah. There’s also a surfing simulator to try and fight the water flow on a surfboard or body-board.
- Wild Wadi Water Parks entrance tickets
- Unlimited access to the parks
- Once you have confirmed your booking, it is non-refundable
- Children above 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost
- Children above & between 1.1 meters will be considered as child and it will be charged child rate
- Children above height 1.1 meters will be considered as adult and it will be charged adult rate
- Locker and Towel Rental
- Foods and drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Product Code: 044
- Availability: In Stock
- AED 299.00
- Ex Tax: AED 200.00
Tags: Wild Wadi Water Park